Point spreads are used for scoring picks. Spreads are provided by PoolHost.com. Correct picks are the teams that cover the point spread.
No weights/confidence values are used in this contest.
This football pick'em contest includes the playoffs. Games for each playoff week will be added after week 18 and each successive week.
Monday Night Football Tie-Break
Besides making your picks, at the bottom of the pick page, you must guess the Monday Night Football game total score to decide any tie-breaks.
WIN = 1 point, TIE = 0 points, LOSS = 0 points
The final standings will be calculated using the total points from ALL weeks.
This contest deadline is 01:00 PM ET, 12/03/2023
Deadline Has Passed!
Additional Contest Rules
Austin Avenue NFL Pick'em Rules
1. In order to win prizes all registration must be completely filled out. All that we ask to be accurate is your name, email and phone number. Put in anything you like for address and date of birth. Austin Avenue respects your privacy, but we do need accurate email and phone contact information.
2. Contest is open to anyone, but all prizes must be claimed at Austin Avenue in Plano, Texas.
3. Prizes must be claimed by the person registered as the account owner no later than 30 days after each week's winner is determined or the prize will be forfeited. No prizes will be mailed. A valid ID may be required.
4. Limit one set of picks per person.
5. Austin Avenue has the right to make changes as necessary in regard to rules and discrepancies regarding the NFL Pick'em contest.
6. Inappropriate usernames will be deleted per management discretion.
Here's how the scoring works:
Pick the winners in each game of the week against the spread as set by poolhost.com. NOTE: Spreads may not agree to Vegas odds, and will not change once posted. 1 point is scored for each correct pick and 0 points for a tie or a loss.
Monday Night Football Game Tie-Break
Besides making your weekly picks, at the bottom of the picks page, you must guess the Monday Night Football game total score to decide any tie-breaks. The tiebreaker will be the individual who guesses the total points of the game closest to the actual total.
All picks must be made by the deadline shown on the pool's home page, which is before the first kickoff of the first game for each week of the NFL Season.